MDI based hydrophilic, one-component flexible polyurethane injection resin for waterproofing.
- 1 Component hydrophilic PU resin, additional waterproofing due to post expansion
- Fast reaction with immediate increase of viscosity
- Reaction can be set faster with H100 ACC (max 10%)
- Can be injected as 1 component or 2 component in combination with water, maximum amount of water = 200%
- Foam factor 6-8V
- Cured polyurethane is highly flexible, ideally suited for structures where a high degree of settlement and movement can occur
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.
- Shut off water leaks in concrete, brickwork and sewers where movement and settlement may occur
- Water cut-off of water leaks in foundations such as diaphragm walls, piling sheets and secant piles
- Sealing water-carrying cracks and joints in tunnel segments
- Curtain grouting behind tunnel, concrete, brickwork and sewer walls
- Injection of failing membranes and liners in tunnels and buildings
- Manhole sealing