Grouting spindle pump IVC-1
Spindle pump, which is adjusted for cement grouting with the use of mixtures without abrasive additives.
Pump has its own drive, transport wheels and handle. The mixing funnel is equipped with safety screens against the intrusion of coarse dirt. Pump has a stand for securing the mixing device with a holder for the drill. The drill and the fixings are not a part of delivery. The pump has a variable material suction capability from a replacement source (e.g. barrel). The pump can be easily dismantled for a transport.
- Weight: 50 kg
- Working pressure: up to 8 bars (0,8 MPa)
- Delivery capacity: up to 15 l/min according to material viscosity
- Max. grain size: do 0,3 mm
- Pump´s drive: electric motor (it is part of the pump)
- Grouting hose 5,0 m terminated by hollow screw with an outer thread M10x1
Products in this category
Packer OPD XX-XXX-Š-10
For lamellar injector 18 mm or plastic shaft locking with thread M10x1.
COUPLING SET IVC
For flat-head nipple M32.
For lamellar injector 18 mm.
Injector lamellar 18 mm
The cement injector.
FLEXI Hose 7/10
For cement groutings.